An Assessment Centre (an event, not a place) is probably the most thorough and objective way of helping an organisation to determine the best candidate for a job or promotion against the competencies required in the role they are applying for. It uses a variety of assessments and methodologies to assess objectively and fairly a candidate’s performance against clearly defined criteria.
The Psychological Manager can help with all aspects of the Assessment Centre process. This may include:
- initial competency design
- internal assessor training
- sourcing of external assessors
- the design and running of the Centre
- integrating all the data from the Centre
- report-writing and individual feedback sessions