Duration: 1 day
Maximum number of delegates: 12
Who is this course for?
This course would benefit those managers who manage more than a couple of people and want to understand how to instill a sense of team, ensure great communication and decision-making and facilitate high performance in that team. It would also benefit those who would like to learn or brush-up on group facilitation techniques.
- team formation and development
- group psychology and its implications
- useful facilitation skills
- group processes such as communication, decision making and problem solving
- what makes a team “high performing”
Benefits of attending
Delegates would leave this workshop with a full understanding of why their team is a separate psychological entity from the individuals in it, along with what they can actively do to ensure optimum communication and problem solving within their teams. They will know what tends to happen when a team works together and how to both deal with the problems that inevitably arise and facilitate their team to high performance.