Duration: Half day
Maximum number of delegates: 12
Who is this course for?
This workshop would benefit those who would like to understand their key motivational drivers and their standout strengths to increase their work satisfaction and ensure they operate at their very best
- The context of development; responsibilities and opportunities
- The context of careers and progression
- Motivation theory and what to do with it
- Principles of Positive Psychology
- Identifying and using Strengths
Benefits of attending
Delegates will leave this session with an idea of their own personal motivational drivers and work-based strengths through a combination of discussion, theoretical input and the Strengthscope™ sorting cards exercise. Strategies for capitalising on them to aid efficiency and job satisfaction and how to prevent them going into overdrive will be identified.